Re: [ARSCLIST] 78rpm inner sleeves

Inner sleeves for 78s are a total waste, and avoid using any plastic liners for 78s except those you know to be unfilled vinyl (late mood music library pressings and the like). And for cryin' out loud, don't put a record in a new sleeve unless you've cleaned it..otherwise you may as well toss the sleeve when you do get around to cleaning and using the disc because it's useless for anything else except a junker.

dl

Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:
I am probably going to have to start buying them soon,as I am running very low on those I used to steal years ago,from thrift stores.>:) Yes,I was one of those who did that.

Roger

Jonathan Wise <jonathan.wise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Dear colleagues,

I'm curious to know what others are doing to protect their 78rpm
collections. I've found 10" paper/card/poly outer album sleeves, but I
haven't been able to find inner sleeves for 78's. Is there a preference
for using only outer sleeves? If not, does anyone know a supplier of 10"
inner sleeves?

Thanks,
Jonathan Wise
Canadian Museum of Civilization