Re: [ARSCLIST] Concertapes -- what became of it?

Not really what you're looking for, but I recall an off-brand cassette
in the 70s and/or 80s that was called Concertape.  You know, the
crappy blank kind you could get 3 for $5 at KMart or somewhere like
that.  I suppose it's possible that these were the last remnants of
the same company, but it's probably more likely that someone just
ripped off the name and no one cared.

You know, I still get a little nostalgic sigh when I run across those
old orange-labelled Certron tapes...  Which probably means I need a
life.

Moving on.

---------
Trey Bunn