[ARSCLIST] Seeking sticky shed tape

I am a student at the Kilgarlin Center at the University of Texas, and I am designing a research project to study sticky shed syndrome in audio tape.  I am seeking open reel tape samples that exhibit the symptoms of sticky shed syndrome to use in my work.  The tape will undergo destructive testing, so this must be scrap material.  I would very much appreciate any tape you are able to donate or any ideas you might have about finding this material.

Thank you,
  Sarah Norris