[ARSCLIST] Where's the dog? Or, 1001 Arabian Dalmations..or one

Anyone know where the barking dog occurs in the Ormandy Scheherazade? I have here what appears to be a very early pressing of ML 4089, although both sides are take -2. An off-list message the other day from Don Tait said that the barking occurred during the final violin solo (which I presume means the last minute and a half of the 4th movement) but I don't hear anything there.

Oh where, oh where..

dl