Re: [ARSCLIST] LEGENDS OF NASHVILLE SOUND/HISTORY OF NASHVILLE'S RECORDING ST...

In a message dated 10/5/2007 9:07:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Allinaday@xxxxxxx writes:

Just  before the group's interest,I made a documentary in Nashville that
heavily involved the recording industry in 1970.  It was a classic  and one
of the
first times that Dolly Parton appeared on the Grand  Ole Opry.   It was
called
The Nashville Sound and is still  available on VHS tape and maybe  even on
DVD.  Worth  seeing.  Spectacular recordings of Bill Monroe and   others.

I remember reviewing it for DISCoveries David when it was first released on
VHS and I was really impressed.

Steve RAmm