From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Stern
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 2:10 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Edison Voicewriter repeat request

Does anyone have instruction manual for the Edison Voicewriter?  or know

how to use it.
The model is 76500, but probably other models have the same or very
similar functions.

A friend has some recordings of parents they would like to recover, but
don't want to risk
damaging the discs by playing them with out knowing reasonably well how
to playback.

Anyone with instructions, or experience using these machines, please
help.
Thanks, Thomas.