Re: [ARSCLIST] 16" transcription player on ebay

And the CBC's aircheck lacquers are microgroove from a point in the mid 60s (and they sound horrible, by the way..levels too low, disc noise too high). C. P. Macgregor also syndicated 16" microgroove transcriptions in the 60s..I have several.

dl

Sam Brylawski wrote:
Late (mid-1950s-1959 when they switched to 12") AFRTS 16" pressings were
microgroove. Lots at LC.

Sam