Re: [ARSCLIST] blooper samples?

Paul Charosh wrote:
Jack Benny incorporated a blooper (real? planned?) into his radio script. Mary Livingston ordered a "chissweeze sandwich".

It may have been an actual blooper the first time; I don't know. But it was used again and became a running gag.

Paul Charosh

He did that more than once..the famous one I know is when Mary pronounced Drew Pearson "Dreer Pooson". The writers actually rewrote the script during the live broadcast to keep it alive through the program, including having Frank Nelson's floorwalker character say "Who do I look like in this getup, Dreer Pooson?"

dl