To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ASCAP follows RIAA down the road guaranteed not to make friends

You know, this could mean the rebirth of classical music. Instead of hearing Boston or Journey or ??? for the umpteenth time, they can play Wagner.
Phillip

Tom Fine wrote:
This produces a vision of the Stephen Foster loop of music at every movie theater! And for a change of pace, the ragtime reel. And for something really different, the Sousa reel.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:18 PM Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] ASCAP follows RIAA down the road guaranteed not to make friends

Frank Strauss wrote:
On 8/1/07, Steven Smith, King of the House, Inc. <kingofthehouse@xxxxxxxxxxx>