Re: [ARSCLIST] Musical Arts Symphony?

I can't prove it but strongly suspect it is members of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, perhaps lacking some principal players. This was on LP as well, on Concert-Disc as I recall.

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Fine" <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Musical Arts Symphony?

How about the Musical Arts Symphony? Any info on that?

Sound in the Round -- I have a quarter-track made by GRT Tapes. I wish I had a copy of the original 2-track. The original Ampex demo tape with their first 2-track consumer machines had some excerpts from the 2-track.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>