Re: [ARSCLIST] RIP: EMI

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Its a pleasure. Now if we could just educate the world as to the correct use
of
> "entitled"......

Simply listen to one (sadly, I forget WHICH one...) of the radio-parody
sides of the mid-twenties...on which a (parodic) announcer says, "...will
now present a tune enti-titt-led..."

So, we assume, that unless some suppopsedly-clever fundamental orifice has
presented him/her/itself with deocumentation whiich appears to attest that
the party of the first part (that being y'all) has heretofore and hereafter
signed over all interest, ownership, quitclaims, liens and misellaneous
accumulated encumbrances, to wit, et all and to whom it may concern to
the party of the second pary together with all cohabitants and similar
parties, on the assumption that any applicable measurements herein
detailed are not to be considered accurate and definitive to the inherent
extent that they contradict, or appear to contradict such extant definitions
as shall be considered applicable to any real property as shall be
defined and/or represented in any such document as shall be considered
applicable and/or shill be assused to be applicable and/or inapplicabile
in any proceedings which shall occur either previous, subsequent or
both to any events to which reference is made heretofore, hereinafter
or any combination of the preceding text and/or all bona fide references
thereunto, whereas and/or hereniafter.

Thus saieth the Lord...

...stevenc