Re: [ARSCLIST] RIP: EMI

In a message dated 5/30/2007 3:37:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Being  accessible is also part of business. I shed no tears for the closing
of
Sam The Record Man (except memories, since I was wheeled into its original
incarnation, Sniderman's Music Hall, in 1946)..I haven't shopped in
Toronto's
large record stores in years because parking is impossible and  traffic is
not
worth the bother. I buy my CDs from online dealers or at  large stores in
Buffalo and Rochester because I can get at  them!

dl

Thank you, David, for using the proper lack of punctuation in the  word
"its." I see so many instances of it spelled "it's" when it is used as a
possessive, even from professionals and on signs at stores and businesses.

Cary  Ginell
Origin Jazz  Library
www.originjazz.com