Re: [ARSCLIST] RIP: EMI

Its a pleasure. Now if we could just educate the world as to the correct use of "entitled"......

dl

Cary Ginell wrote:
In a message dated 5/30/2007 3:37:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Being accessible is also part of business. I shed no tears for the closing of Sam The Record Man (except memories, since I was wheeled into its original incarnation, Sniderman's Music Hall, in 1946)..I haven't shopped in Toronto's large record stores in years because parking is impossible and traffic is not worth the bother. I buy my CDs from online dealers or at large stores in Buffalo and Rochester because I can get at them!

dl

Thank you, David, for using the proper lack of punctuation in the word "its." I see so many instances of it spelled "it's" when it is used as a possessive, even from professionals and on signs at stores and businesses. Cary Ginell
Origin Jazz Library
www.originjazz.com