Re: [ARSCLIST] Cedar

-----Original Message-----
>From Darren Ingram: "...I must say this seems to go against everything I've
read.  Mac OS X
is more reliable than "pre OSX" flavours (it put me off in the early ..."

OS-X appears less crash-prone because an application can no longer take down
the entire OS however this has nothing at all to do with basic system
security.

I'm afraid most of what one has available to read about computers is
rewritten press releases and not actual reporting that was the result of
investigation by decently paid, knowledgeable reporters. The computer
"press" is a world of exotic press junkets, free hardware and free software
that has often been populated by folks who've made and lost millions playing
the NASDAQ.

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.385.8051 http://www.hyperback.com