Re: [ARSCLIST] Mass Digitization

On 17/05/07, Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:

> [...]

I doubt if the signal-to-noise ratio is as good as it was when the discs
were new. And there is certain to be some damage to the groove walls
from playing on primitive record players.

When a transfer can be made from a metal master, the results are clearly
better than from a consumer-owned copy.

Regards
--
Don Cox