[ARSCLIST] Storage question

I am facing a storage shortage in my temporary (guest) housing. The closet which I have been given space for the audio tapes we brought along to work on during construction is going to house 8 Dish Network receivers with cables going in and out. I have just talked with Dish Network and they told me that there (absolutely) will not be a problem. I, unfortunately, have limited options here. Thoughts? Am I in deep trouble here?

Barbara

Barbara Need
Manager & Archivist