To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 5:18 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Is this audio? or word processing? or ? ? ?

A person contacted me today with an approximately 5x8 inch magnetic sheet with the IBM logo on it and two holes punched in that edge. It appears to be magnetic material. We have no idea if it's audio (I haven't seen it before) and I'm suspicious that it MIGHT be a word processing format. It dates from the late 1960s and was apparently part of some U.S. Navy documentation.

A photo of it is posted at: http://www.donmarquis.org/ibm.pdf

There are ten of these sheets in the collection.

Richard L. Hess                   email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx