From: smolians@xxxxxxxxx
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 7 May 2007 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Is this audio? or word processing? or ? ? ?

I have a similar playback device that uses 8.5x11 sheets of magneically coated material. It plays back with an arm that rotates with a head at the nd. It was a message repeater.

No one ever brought in a job for it so I never tried getting it to work.

Good seing you again, however briefly. You misse done hell of a carousel ride.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard L. Hess" <arclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>