Re: [ARSCLIST] **SPAM** [78-l] ARSC Conference report: Day 1

Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "D P Ingram" <darren@xxxxxxxxx>
I can recommend a visit to Finland :) Come and visit the real home of Father Christmas and hold the next ARSC away day.

Trouble is, neither Durham Region Transit nor Greyhound Canada runs
buses east of the maritime provinces...and I don't recall seeing
any cheap charter fares Canada-Helsinki (anybody else notice that
those $99 fares are always one-way, and the very fine print tells
you that is plus about $294.38 for "taxes and fees"...?!).

Worse yet, I can't swim...

Steven C. Barr

Well, that screws up this next suggestion..

1. go to http://www.google.com
2. click on "maps"
3. click on "get directions"
4. type "New York" in the first box (the "from" box)
5. type "London" in the second box (the "to" box)
6. click "get directions" and scroll down to step #23

(Apologies for the slight deviation from topic.)

dl