Re: [ARSCLIST] **SPAM** [78-l] ARSC Conference report: Day 1

----- Original Message -----
From: "D P Ingram" <darren@xxxxxxxxx>
> I can recommend a visit to Finland :) Come and visit the real home of
> Father Christmas and hold the next ARSC away day.

Trouble is, neither Durham Region Transit nor Greyhound Canada runs
buses east of the maritime provinces...and I don't recall seeing
any cheap charter fares Canada-Helsinki (anybody else notice that
those $99 fares are always one-way, and the very fine print tells
you that is plus about $294.38 for "taxes and fees"...?!).

Worse yet, I can't swim...