Re: [ARSCLIST] Gowers considered recommending shorter copyright term

On 3 maj 2007, at 08.10, Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:

to 95 years...which was rejected...! I would suppose that facts about
copyright terms could be found on the Internet (although quite possibly
in the native tongue of the country...?)...

The problem is that there is a lot of material, of which a lot contradicts each other or is perhaps "barrack room lawyer" speak. So it is reasonable to expect those who claim to protect interests through licensing should actually get off their pampered rumps and answer :)

Somehow, I can't see major sales via such facilities for a CD like "The
Greatest Hits Of the Peerless Quartette -- Vol. 1 (The Early Years)"

Maybe, maybe not... If it is extra cream for not a lot more work it could be :)

---
Darren Ingram (darren @ ingram.fi)

"Insert pointless, humo(u)rless quotation and ASCII art here"
"Insert lengthy, boring and meaningless corporate and copyright disclaimer here"

"Det är typiskt i Finland att ingen tror något ska hända förrän det kommit i byxorna" - transportföretagaren Eero Mäntylä (HBL 08-05-06)

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0