Re: [ARSCLIST] ^! [ARSCLIST] commerical reels history (was Boston Pops question)

Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Abrams" <steveabrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>
Ampex developed their own, was developed by Leon Wortman in NY and
<snip 2>
Okeh...nine ">'s" in a row! I think that may set a record (informal)
for the largest number of quote-generations...

Steven C. Barr

On my system it shows up as 9 vertical stripes on each side, diminishing in size and in different colours. Psychedelic, man.

dl (no I never inhaled)