[ARSCLIST] Academic programs in Digital Archive Management?

Just wondering if anyone here could post their opinions about various academic programs in the US devoted to Digital Archive Management, especially as it might relate to management of multimedia assets.

What institutions are considered the leaders in the integration of library science and IT?  Metadata standards?  Development of Trusted Digital Repositories?  Etc...?

I know it's a broad question, but this is one where using "the Google" can only take you so far...and I'm sure different institutions have their strengths in certain areas.  Bonus points if any of these institutions offer distance learning...

Thanks -

dave nolan
92nd St. Y
nyc