From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard L. Hess
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:11 AM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Hard disk drives and DAT

At 08:20 AM 2007-03-27, you wrote:
>Richard,
>
>What are you using to generate your MD5 checksums?

Hi, Kevin,

I'm describing work in process. One of the To Do items is to evaluate
different MD5 generators. IU has selected one which appears
interesting, but I don't have my notes nearby and am swamped at the
moment.

D-Space is written in Java and apparently implements its MD5 hash
within its own code.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                   email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx