Re: [ARSCLIST] Hard disk drives and DAT

At 08:20 AM 2007-03-27, you wrote:
Richard,

What are you using to generate your MD5 checksums?

Hi, Kevin,

I'm describing work in process. One of the To Do items is to evaluate different MD5 generators. IU has selected one which appears interesting, but I don't have my notes nearby and am swamped at the moment.

D-Space is written in Java and apparently implements its MD5 hash within its own code.

Cheers,

Richard