Re: [ARSCLIST] The case for message boards.

No Mike, I am not trying to say - quote " you must deny me and any one else
the opportunity to browse the wide range of topics that appear on these
lists". - un quote.

I am tired of people who have nothing better to do than sit on the internet
all day, instead of doing their job.  I am also tired of these endless
conversations that do not belong on this so called "professional list".  Why
can these people not just email each other and not involve the rest of us.

Regards
Marie

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Audio Engineer/Sound Consultant
3017 Nebraska Avenue
Santa Monica, CA, 90404
Ph: 310-453-1615
Fax: 310-453-1715