Re: [ARSCLIST] DAT Archival Housing

Since the DAT tapes in question are original masters, I must retain
them for archival purposes: even after the data has been transferred
to another format. While the longevity of the actual tapes are in
question, our collection must keep them as records of the "event"
regardless.
Given their their  non-stable nature, they will not be played, but
kept housed in their original cases in archival boxes.

Thanks all for your responses; they were useful as always.
Farris Wahbeh
Archive Manager
Creative Audio Archive
www.creativeaudioarchive.org