Re: [ARSCLIST] DAT Archival Housing

Reading the note below...

  I have several 32kHz DATs which sound distorted. They will not play on at all on my Panasonic machine, but do play (with distortion at peaks) on my Tascam. Is it possible that some other machine might play them without distortion?

  Karl

Parker Dinkins <parker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    One of the problems with DATs is that there is no one machine that can play
all formats. For example, there was the 32kHz LP format (12 bit) that cannot
be played on some 32kHz capable machines.