Re: [ARSCLIST] Fixing damaged LP jackets...

This prevents damage to the covers,both from wear,and seam splits.If you do it right,both the records and covers are protected.At least records aren't being "slabbed".like comics and cards are !

                                    Roger

Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Roger Kulp writes:
>All my Lps are bagged,with the records outside the covers..

I have noticed many, many collectors doing this.  What is the rationale of
removing the disc from its protective jacket?

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

                          Dave Von Kleist

Be a PS3 game guru.