Re: [ARSCLIST] LP storage for box sets

Then they must be one the last ones to do this.Last I checked,CD box sets came in longbox size boxes.

                                          Roger

Don Cox <doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: On 12/02/07, David Lennick wrote:
> While we're on the subject of LP albums, does anyone know of a source
> for LP boxes..the kind that would hold 3 or 4 LPs, like an opera set?
> Not shipping boxes. Bags Unlimited doesn't have anything like
> this..the only multiple units they have are 2-LP jackets. They were
> still being manufactured in the 90s for Laserdisc sets (Dawn of Sound
> etc).

Mosaic records put out their jazz CD sets in LP size boxes, so they must
have a source.

Regards
--
Don Cox
doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

                          Dave Von Kleist

It's here! Your new message!