Re: [ARSCLIST] Fixing damaged LP jackets...

I personally irreparably damaged quite a few otherwise pristine jackets before switching to storing outside of the covers. Since then not a single jacket has been harmed and the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Vinyl has never had probable cause to visit my address. It may sound counter-intuitive but it definitely works.

AA

Roger and Allison Kulp wrote:
This prevents damage to the covers,both from wear,and seam splits.If you do it right,both the records and covers are protected.At least records aren't being "slabbed".like comics and cards are !

Roger

Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Roger Kulp writes:
All my Lps are bagged,with the records outside the covers..

I have noticed many, many collectors doing this. What is the rationale of removing the disc from its protective jacket?

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

Dave Von Kleist
Be a PS3 game guru.