Re: [ARSCLIST] Fixing damaged LP jackets...

Records should be shipped removed from the covers,and put in between the cardboard boards.

                            Roger
phillip holmes <insuranceman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Keeps the record from splitting the seams, especially a concern when
shipping.

Charles Lawson wrote:
> Roger Kulp writes:
>
>> All my Lps are bagged,with the records outside the covers..
>>

> I have noticed many, many collectors doing this.  What is the rationale of
> removing the disc from its protective jacket?
>
> Chas.
>
> --
> Charles Lawson
> Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet

"If you're not on somebody's watchlist,you're not doing your job"

                          Dave Von Kleist