Re: [ARSCLIST] help in fair pricing of reel to reel machines

I received a tape deck I'd purchased a few years ago, that
the seller had just wrapped in a blanket and put into a
rather beat-up box.  Another one, over 10 years ago, was
in a home made road case with no front - the seller just
taped a piece of cardboard over the front of it.  Each
one required major repairs when received and of course the
insurance didn't pay for it.  You've got to wonder what
some people are thinking when they ship something that way.
I'm very reticent to buy a piece of equipment from a private
seller now.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail