Re: [ARSCLIST] Microcassettes

I have some microcassettes recorded on a GE branded machine
from around 1980.  These are rim drive, not capstan drive
like the later formats.  Does anyone have a list of compatible
machines?  I was considering taking the tape out of the
cassette, putting it in a capstan drive shell, and dealing
with and speed difference and the obvious pitch variation
throughout the tape pack, after the transfer.  Seems like
that would be a real hassle, however.

David Breneman         david_breneman@xxxxxxxxx

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.