[ARSCLIST] Good price on B-Stock DAL CardDeluxe

http://www.bswusa.com/proditem.asp?item=CDX01-BSTOCK

The Digital Audio Labs site indicates the card's list price is now $399 instead of $525, as it was a few years ago. But $270 is still the best price I've seen for it. I've bought B-stock items from BSW before and had no problems, for what it's worth.

I still think this is one of the best-sounding 2-channel interfaces out there. This one will go in my home office PC to replace the horrible on-motherboard Intel junko-sound chip.

-- Tom Fine