Re: [ARSCLIST] Multi format DVD/CD/SACD, etc Player

Tom Fine wrote:
That is a total bargain! At that price, I'll get one myself just to have one region-free DVD player around. That Toshiba form-factor is that same as my univeral/SACD player that has such a good CD audio sound quality. No idea if they used the same converter and line amp in all of them.

-- Tom Fine

I was just informed by them that the Toshiba is no longer available. At the same price, they have a Philips which they recommended even more highly. I'm taking my chances with that to supplement the Toshiba.

I hope I need not say that I've no interest in the company or its products other than as a contented customer.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/