Re: [ARSCLIST] Recommended software to make an iPod dump its library to iTunes on a second computer

Steven C. Barr(x) wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Strauss" <fbsdmd@xxxxxxxxx>
As I mentioned, I also had help
from an Apple service rep for about 45 minutes, after which he
recommended that I reload Windows to solve the problem.

Isn't asking an Apple employee for advice on a Wintel machine
kinda like asking your Ford dealership for advice on your Chevy...?!

Not if Ford makes an assembly for the Chevy. I'm persuaded by painful experience that Apple knows too little about Wintel and is philosophically opposed to the Windows philosophy. They believe what is sometimes claimed about Microsoft: it's their machine, not yours.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/