To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Weight of LPs

I guess I'm stronger -- and moving boxes are stronger -- than I thought. So about 80-85lbs for a typical 24" moving box that would be full of LPs. A milk crate is more like 50lbs. Geez, no wonder I've not been one to move the household too many times in my adult life!

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Cox" <doncox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>