Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: International Records

Have you the names of the two Shulman brothers and, possibly, the address or addresses of the company, not to mention the years the records were available?

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick Spottswood" <dick@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 6:39 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: International Records

He their son & nephew respectively.

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
10/26/2006 05:22 PM
Please respond to
Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>

To ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx cc

Subject
Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: International Records

Is Jay Shulman related to the Shulman Brothers, who I thought were the owners of the label? The presence of the New Friends of Music and the Stuyvesant Quartet led me to that belief. The American Record Label Directory lists no owner, just a Long Island address and a 1946 date.

dl

Dick Spottswood wrote:

Can anyone help him?

----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 10/26/2006 04:55 PM
-----

"Jay Shulman" <shulmuse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
10/26/2006 04:26 PM

<dick@xxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
International Records

Hello Dick,

Geoff Wheeler gave me your e-mail.
I am seeking information about the short-lived,
post WWII independent label, International Records.
Can you help?

Thanks,

Jay Shulman
POB 602