[ARSCLIST] Dynamic-frequency Range

I have been doing some reading and can't seem to find information on what
dynamic range was available in the era of the acoustic and early
electronic recordings.

I can find references to the available frequency range...some sources list that
by 1925 it was about 100-4,000 cps and in 1934 it was 30-8,000 cps. However, I can
not find references to the frequency ranges afforded by acoustic recordings.

Any information/sources would be most welcome.

Thanks.

Karl