Re: [ARSCLIST] Thirties Stereo

Many of the Cook recordings can be bought from the LOC. Some transfers are better than others.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Smolian" <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:42 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Thirties Stereo

Earlier stereo LPs were put out by Emory Cook using two separate tracks and a forked arm witha cartridge at the end of each of the two tynes. Both Livingston and Atlantic also issued records using this format. About 1954.

Steve Smolian

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>