Re: [ARSCLIST] MP3

CD's that conform to standards will "play" satisfactorily in good drives.
Your problematic discs may very well have had problems from the beginning.
Poor quality discs can still play in very good drives but can have problems
in other drives.

I have seen discs with defects that could only have originated at the time
of manufacture, yet users claim that problems were caused by deterioration.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.