Re: [ARSCLIST] unknown artists and archives

I used to go to those sales when they were at The
Pit.I would usually spend $15-20,at a clip,on
vinyl.Mostly classical Lps,at ten or fifteen cents
each,this stopped when they began doing these
monthly,and moved to the library basement.You then had
only one or two partially full  boxes of junk,which
looked like they were picked over before the doos
opened.Some of the stuff I recall buying, were Dowel
Rod Angel Rabins,"High on The Rim of The Nashville
Basin",by The Farm Band,and a couple of Danish pressed
EMI classical Lps from the 50s.
                                 Roger Kulp