Re: [ARSCLIST] unknown artists and archives

Friends of the Public Library has a sale each Saturday of the month at
Albuquerque Main Library.

Always lps, sometimes 78s. Fifty cents each, if I recall. Often
discographies and artist biographies show up, too.

Gotta start showing up there again, though I've got so many records now, the
thrill of the hunt has lost some of its allure.

LeRoy