Re: [ARSCLIST] sticky goop on a CD container

Actually, I think a paper towel folded over several times and held over the top
of the bottle, then applied like a blotter, would make for less dripping than a
Q-tip. Taking the CD out is probably a good idea, as is taking the booklet
out..both are in danger of drippage through the slots at the top of the case.

dl