To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 8:42 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] More open reel supplies questions

Does anyone know of a vendor for 3M #67 splicing tape (1/4") that doesn't require purchases in huge quantities?

Alternately, does anyone have experience with the product that US Recording sells as "archival" quality splicing tape at http://www.usrecordingmedia.com/usrprstsptaf.html ?

Also, could anyone recommend a vendor for acid free 1/4 " paper leader?

Thanks again for all the responses to my first inquiry, and in advance for this one. Feel free to reply on- or off- list as you see fit.

Christie

--
Christie Peterson
Project Archivist, Muskie Archives & Special Collections