Re: [ARSCLIST] More open reel supplies questions

What was in that green and leader that Radio Shlock sold? I've never run into
any that doesn't squeal. And for that matter, the leader the BBC added to reels
it sent out in the 80s is also very sticky stuff. (On the other hand, the tape
they were using, Zonal, has never given me a problem.)

dl