Re: [ARSCLIST] "All hail the analogue revolution..."

Every camera I use does this.Are there some that don't ?
     Roger

Jeanette Berard <JBERARD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Have you noticed that Canon, among other digital camera lines have a
selection of pre-programmed shutter sounds, including some that mimic
classic camera shutters?

JB

>>> rafriedman@xxxxxxx 09/20/06 02:40PM >>>
I doubt that vinyl will make a comeback but there is something to be
said for controls that are physical rather than virtual, that you can
just hit without looking.

I just noticed that one of the new Canon digital cameras was hailed for
having "analogue-like" buttons, etc. I suspect this trend will continue
.. Who wants to wade through a million menus? Still, I'm a bit freaked
out by electronic cash registers that have a canned "cha-ching" sound!

RA Friedman
Rights and Reproductions
Historical Society of PA