To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] flash recorders

I did a webcast today of an investment seminar - one presenter had a line of players that incuded a pocket size one with a three and a half inch screen that can record from TV and used flash card memory... guy's rap was far away from Steve Jobs' but he wanted to be a comptitor. He has the Wal-mart market and a pod-like device for under $100. That is part of Apple's competition...

Lou Judson