Re: [ARSCLIST] MAGNA-REEL Sound Recording Tape

My dear old dad taped everything beginning around 1959..on quarter track, at slow speed, and re-using
old paper tapes he'd bought in the early 50s. Finally he began buying white box stuff (yeah, I know).
Hundreds of tapes are in his basement (which is dry, you'll be happy to know). I pulled out one pile the
other day and saw Jack Paar in London, 1961, guests like Spike Milligan and Larry Adler..stuff that may
not exist anywhere else. I can hardly wait to start salvaging that stuff..and I know I won't have the
time for the next 10 years......

dl